Uncle Bobby USA
To motivate young people to believe in themselves, God and Country. To inspire our youth to be difference makers.
Purpose: To deliver uplifting, fun, possibilities focused engagements and inspirational messages “LIVE” with Uncle Bobby.
Target Audiences: Secondary Educational Institutions, Christian based Organizations.
Key Constituents: Secondary Education – Schools, Colleges and Universities, College based Professional and Social Organizations, Christian based Youth Groups, Education and Christian based Professional Organizations and Conferences, National Social and Professional Organizational Conferences.
Uncle Bobby’s – Key Themes
Winning at the Game of Life
The Power of Choice
Finding the God Within
Believe You Can and You Will
Beating the Odds
Education versus Entertainment
The Lessons of Your History
The Healing Forest
ONE Global Village
Uncle Bobby’s – Bio
- Born in LaRochelle, France
- Raised by his single Mother
- 3rd of 6 children
- Childhood in NE Wash. DC
- Cameron High School – Nashville, TN
- Leavenworth High School -Student Leader
- High School Drug Counselor
- ROTC Cadet & Company Commander
- TN State Univ. Honors Student
- TSU University Counselor
- Masters Degree – Univ. of Phoenix
- ASTD Conference Speaker
- Non Profit – Board of Directors
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Atlanta United Way Volunteer Trainer
- Chairman Board of Trustees/Deacon
- Professional Trainer and Mentor
- Human Resources Executive
- Business Coach
- Employee Champion
- Colorado Homeless Families – Treasurer
- Husband, Brother, Friend and Father
- God’s Servant Leader