Billingual Press ™
English and Spanish translation educational products and programs for children. To bridge to language Gap and improve cultural relationships beginning with children.
We create multicultural media content and programs in support of learning second languages. Initial focus is Spanish and English in the U.S. and Latin America.
Target Audience: Elementary aged Children: K-6
Key Constituents: School Systems, Children Book publishers, Churches, Youth Programs, Cultural Diversity Initiatives
- We develop Cultural Diversity Children content
- We write Children’s books
- We provide English and Spanish translation for Children’s books, plays and manuscripts
- We sponsor Children book fairs
- We perform bilingual story telling/reading at Children Events
Roberto Rey – Bio
- Born in LaRochelle, France
- BS – TN State Univ.
- MAOM – Univ. of Phoenix
- Father of 3 amazing children
- Church Trustee
- Organizational Consultant